Procedures and Rules
I. USAIN MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
- Membership Business Meeting
1. The Network membership business meeting will be held in conjunction
with the biennial conference. If required, a special business meeting of
the membership may be called and held virtually.
2. The President officiates at all such meetings or arranges for an alternate,
following the same order of succession as for Council meetings (see II.G.3.).
3. Notice of upcoming business meetings must be sent to the membership at
least 30 days in advance of the meeting by the Secretary/Treasurer.
1. The Network holds program conferences approximately every two years to
provide educational and professional development opportunities for the
membership. Conferences are usually held in the Spring of even
numbered years, however there may be circumstances or opportunities
arise that permit moving the conference date.
2. Policies and guidelines for the organization of conferences are developed
by the Council and implemented by the Conference Committee.
3. Conferences may be sponsored in cooperation with other agricultural or
information organizations if such cooperative ventures are in the best
interests of the membership.
4. The Council must approve agreements with co-sponsoring organizations
before conference planning can begin.