Procedures and Rules
- Duties and Responsibilities: All Councillors are expected to:
- Financial Support:
1. All Councillors must be Individual Members of the Network or the designated representatives of Institutional Members.
1. Attend all in-person meetings of the Council and of the membership. If the Council meets virtually, attend the virtual meetings or provide information to the Chair in advance, that they will be absent.
2. Prepare an annual estimate of expenses of the office, to be included in the budget developed by the Finance Committee;
3. Contribute information on the activities of the office for incorporation into the Annual Report on Network activities submitted to the Council and the membership;
4. Review the appropriate sections of the Procedures and Rules document at the conclusion of his or her term and to submit proposed corrections and revisions as needed for inclusion in the next edition;
5. Arrange for the transfer of files to a successor or to the Network archives.
6. Perform other duties specific to each office. (See procedures section for duties of a specific office.)
1. A dollar amount from line 665 in the budget is available each fiscal year for the elected members of the Council to use to help defray expenses for attendance at Council meetings or business meetings when not covered by the incumbent's organization. It is the responsibility of the current members of the Council to decide and vote each year on how they would like to allocate the funds.