Procedures and Rules
XV. COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Web Site Coordinator
- List Manager
1. To provide information and further discussions between members and potential members, the Communications Committee is responsible for development and maintenance of such means of communication as the USAIN web site and USAIN-L.
1. Maintains active communication channels with USAIN President and Council to gather accurate information for updating and expanding the web site;
2. Periodically evaluates and updates the USAIN Web site; announces major changes on USAIN-L.
3. The Chair, together with the President and Web Site Coordinator, will periodically re-evaluate the web hosting agreement to determine if it is still satisfactory for all. This shall be done by June 1st every three years: 2010, 2013, 2016.
4. Identifies information that could be made accessible via the web site or USAIN- L that would be useful to members and potential members.
1. The current Web Site Coordinator is an ex-officio member of the communications committee.
1. The current USAIN-L list manager is an ex-officio member of the communications committee.